Friday 14 April 2017

Week 15 - Colour Crazy Challenge - Little Miss Muffet

Happy Friday and welcome back

Our challenge for you today is


ANYTHING GOES


Closing date: 28th April
You can use any colouring medium you like to enter,
You can enter ANY kind of make you like, whatever colours you like and your project can be anything you want, it's up to you.
We are very kindly sponsored for this challenge by the gorgeous store
Little Miss Muffet are kindly giving away a $6 voucher to their store to our random winner of this challenge : ) 
They have some lovely products in store so pop over and fill your boots! 


Jacki Hi for my card I have used the ubber cute Swings and Slides Wagon which can be found Here I have coloured this beauty with a mix of Lyra and Polychromo pencils teamig it up with some sweet papers and a cute sentiment.

Helen - Its good old April shower time here in the UK so what better that some weather suitable only for ducks!! This little cutie is Puddle Jack just love him and his swanky umbrella. You can find him right here at the store http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/Puddle-Jack_p_1881.html


Scatty Jan Wow I do love this digi you can find it in our sponsors store right here. This image is called swings and slides wagon but there are plenty more goodies in the store. I have coloured up using a mixture of Graph'It Markers and pencils , there are also some light chalked clouds in the background

Julie - This is such a sweet image and a joy to colour.  I have also used the swings and slides image, which is coloured with Copics and a distress ink sky.


Yvonne - This week I was given the cutest little duck to play with, he's called 'Puddle Jack' and you can find him here.

I kept my little duck white so to achieve that look, I coloured parts of him grey with my copic markers, mostly C3, C1 and the blender pen.
His boots and brolly and coloured with B12, B18, B24 and for the violets, V000, V02, V13 and V08.

Ċ½eljka--Hello!!!I couldn't resist to not to work with this adorable digital  image Puddle Jack from LITTLE MISS MUFFET,and for this challenge I colored him with my Promarkers,and for shading I used my pencils
                                                                 
Beautiful Colouring from the team!

Our winners from Week 12 are:
Random Winner chosen by Random.org
29- Maria
Well done! - you have won a prize of 3 digi's from Polkadoodles ~  Please email sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting code CCCw15001 to claim your prize!

The Design Team's Top 3 
17 Engelchen
38 Jackie
55 Michelle


Wow, so many entries,  we loved all of them so thankyou all so much for entering! 

Don't forget your badges they can be found in the tab above.
Please link up your entries below, see you next time! xx


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had entered this one with two of my cards; but can't find them on here at all. I am trying again. Thanks for the challenges and for the wonderful inspiration by the DT. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull, very nice challenge

    greetz Ina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sponsor and super cute DT samples. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!